About the Bluff City Blues 100
October 5, 2013
20, 40, 62, 100, 124 miles
Would you like to learn to cycle a century (100 miles)?
Finishing a Century isn't just for elite cyclists. If you can ride your bike for an hour, you can train to ride a century.
It only takes desire, dedication, and proper training.
About the BCB100 Training Team:
The BCB Training Team provides a supportive group environment in which to train for a century, with the finale taking place in October at the MHBC Bluff City Blues 100. The team is open to any member of the Memphis Hightailers.
For just $130**, you'll receive:
- expert training advice
- supportive group training every week leading up to the BCB100
- automatic entry into the BCB100
- one-of-a-kind training team jersey
- one-of-a-kind training team t-shirt
- SAG support on all training rides
- post-training/pre-BCB100 team dinner
- PLUS ... An opportunity to buy a team Road ID for just $15
**$130 through May 31. After May 31, the price will increase throughout the summer. You must be an MHBC member to join the training team.